Join us at our Open Day
We warmly welcome you and the whole family to experience ACG Tauranga during our Open Day on Saturday 13 August, starting at 10am.
ACG Tauranga inspires students to be the very best they can be. Exceptional learning is at the heart of all we do, from our high-quality teachers, a wide range of extracurricular activities, to our personalised approach to learning, and unique school culture. Our students strive towards personal and academic excellence in a nurturing and supportive environment.
Here's what you can expect:
- You will hear from our principal, Mrs Thea Kilian.
- Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to hear from of our teachers and senior staff, who can answer any questions you may have.Speak with some of our teachers and senior staff, who can answer any questions you may have.
- We will introduce you to our school virtually, explaining how our academic curriculum is complemented by a full co-curricular programme and underpinned by strong core values and exceptional pastoral care.
- We'll also outline our school environment, which provides safe, nurturing and inclusive spaces where children receive a high level of individual care and attention.
- And we'll familiarise you with our Cambridge International Curriculum, which encourages our students to explore a variety of subjects and activities to help them maximise their potential.
- Additionally, we'll underline our sports, arts and technology programmes which provide balance to ensure our students develop as well-rounded, confident individuals with a wide range of abilities.
Quick facts about ACG Tauranga:
- Internationally-recognised Cambridge curriculum helps students enjoy learning
- Individual tutors provide mentoring, coaching and ongoing support
- Our students achieved 100% pass rates in Cambridge A level
- A secular, co-educational school with no enrolment zones
- We have an onsite preschool
- Excellent facilities in a landscaped campus
- A comprehensive STEM programme
- Specialist subjects and teachers from Primary to College
- A holistic approach to education with numerous sporting and cultural opportunities available
- Small class sizes and innovative learning environment
- A friendly, supportive environment ensures new students settle in quickly.