If you are passionate about shaping the next generation of confident, responsible and compassionate global citizens, consider joining ACG Tauranga.
Work with us
Our teachers benefit from outstanding facilities, a highly-resourced environment, students who are wholeheartedly committed to learning, and competitive remuneration well above state rates. All our employees are equipped with a laptop and car park.
As an Accredited Employer with Immigration New Zealand, we can access streamlined work visa processing and it is possible for our teachers to gain permanent residency in New Zealand within two years.
If you’re a high-calibre, enthusiastic teacher or support professional we would love to hear from you.
- Sign up and submit your resume – we may request more information to ensure you meet selection criteria.
- If shortlisted, you’ll be invited to tour our school and meet some of our senior management.
- You’ll then be contacted to book an interview time. This can be via video conference if travel is an issue. Come prepared to discuss your experience and why you’d like to work with us, and provide identification for our police vetting form.
- As a trial, we may ask you to teach a lesson – you’ll have ample time to prepare.
- We’ll contact two of your referees, one of which must be your current or most recent employer.
- If you’re successful, we’ll let you know over the phone or in person, then confirm the offer in writing. The HR team can answer any questions you may have.
- If you agree to the terms of your agreement, sign and return the documents.
- Enter your personal details into our HR Information self-service portal.
- Your new manager will be in touch to arrange for your induction.